Cable assemblies for 2001 power windows vs the whole regulator

The dealer just told me he wants ($475.00 plus our 15% sales tax) for a replacement regulator assembly. The part that is broken is a thin ss aircraft cable with swaged ends. I think I'll buy a swaging tool and save a
buck or two. Does anyone know where to get the tool and swages for this