CV Boot

Hi I pulled my front wheel opff today on my 2002 Trailblazer I notice some grease around the CV boot area but not much and I never found any cracks in
the boot unless I never saw it is thjat grease normal form driving or do you think the CV boot really crack thanks
The Clamps are loose maybe!!!
pika wrote:

pika wrote:

    With the wheels turned to lock, and the fornt end off the ground, vehicle on Jack STANDS. Rotate the wheel slowly by hand, look for checks in the boot. you may have to repate with the steering in different directions. Check the clamps to make sure they are tight. Charles