driveshaft dimensions

hi all does anybody know where i can find dimensions for my two piece driveshaft fitted to my 1988 R20 2wd suburban, th400 gearbox and 14 bolt fully floating heavy duty axle, I havent got the old one to measure
becoz a company changed it and now it vibrates so bad i cant drive it anymore, any idea,s greatly appreciated, thanks in advance. xxxxxl p.s i am in uk.
. . ==========xxxxxl wrote:

http://www.dennysdriveshaft.com/html/m.html
ps i am in us.
~:~ MarshMonster ~:~
Marsh Monster wrote:

thanks marsh monster.
. . ============xxxxxl wrote:

~:~ marshmonster ~sips his crownroyal~ ~:~
If its vibrating, it might just need to be balanced. Wayne