Dumb Question - '92 s10 Blazer

Does anyone know off-hand what the oil capacity is for the 4.3 liter? Engine is stock, with remote oil filter and oil cooler in radiator, both also stock.
Every time I get an oil change I end up with the dipstick showing that the oil is over full by at least 1 qt. This happens no matter what I say to the service writer. Apparently the service tech's always "know best". I know the simplest fix would be to do it myself, but medical conditions (asthma, emphysema, two heart attacks) make that very difficult.
Thanks in Advance
N.M.W.B.A.o.O.
Should be 4.5 quarts but 5 would also be OK. Ran 5 in my 94 with no problems, running 5 in my 2000 with no problems.
On Mon, 24 May 2004 11:07:57 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (No Mail Will Be Answered or Opened) wrote:

(No Mail