Electric Seat Track Slop on '97 Yukon

Looking underneath the front drivers seat I can see what appears to be a "sloppy" fit between the track and electric sliding mechanism of the seat
assembly. Irritating as hell to have the seat "clunk" forward and backward during accelerating and braking. I thought I seen past posts on this being a possible trouble area with these GMC electric seats???? Any "fixes" would be greatly appreciated....I just can't figure out a why to improve the fit and/or remove the slop of the sliding mechanism?? Respectfully to the Group, Harp