Fellers, billet grill question por favor...

I just got my first pickup truck, a 2001 Silverado ext cab, white, with the vortec yadda yadda and I love it.
But I wants me a dang billet grill for the front.
What do I tell my wife? That I will get the easy cheaper clamp it on the front kinda billet grill, or do I say "darling, donchu know that I have to get the one that takes me 2 days to install cause I'm a idjut when it comes to doing stuff like this?"
Just wondering...
Really though, if you had yoself a 2001 Silverado, and had to keep it on the cheap, what kinda billet grill thangy would you get???
Serious! and fun,
=G
Tell her that Billet grills increase the air flow over the radiator, etc. This allows for greater cooling efficiency and thus helps to prolong engine life, increases the efficiency of the air conditioner, etc. The clamp-on variety actually decreases the airflow and thereby can cause severe harm to the engine and related components.
All of the above is pure fantasy but it makes a good and hopefully convincing case for buying a billet grill. Good Luck
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. Thanks!
=G