Flywheel Help

Looking for some flywheel help with a 427 tall deck. The engine is about a '67 or so and is replacing a 454 in a '75 K30 HD with a standard transmission (3 speed w/creeper). What do I need for a flywheel on this
engine? From what the GM dealer says, the 427 was never offered in a light truck - this one came out of a tandem axle grain truck. Is the 427 internally or externally balanced? If I need to give more information, please let me know.
"Trail Shredder" wrote:

The 427 is intenally balanced and the 454 is not. You will have to use a 366/396/402 or 427 flywheel.
Trail Shredder wrote:

You can use any 168 tooth flywheel from any Chevy gasoline V-8 engine except the 454 or the small block 400. In fact the one you have in the '75 truck should work if it was powered by a 350 Chevy. Jerry
IRONDOG wrote:

Make that "any 168 tooth flywheel from any * pre-1986* Chevy gasoline V-8 that uses a 2 piece rear main seal except the 454 or the 400 smallblock" Sorry I overlooked that in my first reply. Jerry