FS '98 2500 ext. cab

The nice people I work for just gave me a pay cut so I MUST Sell her.

1998, 2500, 4x4, Ext. cab, short bed, Silverado, sprayed on bed liner, fiberglass cap, DeeZee running boards, cloth interior, Burgundy color in and out, factory trailering packadge with both hitches, standard vortec 350, overdrive tranny, 373s, optional aluminum rims, 90k miles (90% interstate highway to work and back), truck is immaculate in and out. Never had a plow and only towed 18' Aluminum boat, Pa. inspected this last March, NADA site said $14K avg. retail, asking $12,500 OBO. Located in NW Pa. If interested I can E-Mail Pics.

Greg

Reply to
Gregory Rodney