Ext Cab Rear door latch

I have a 2001 Dodge ext cab, and the drivers side rear door, lower
latch is STUCK, I have the interior panel off and have disconnected the
alum rod, and even taken the nuts off of the bolts of the latch
assembly, I have no idea where to go from here, I cannot get it to
release so I can open the door and replace the latch,,Please help
Reply to
Rumple

Site Timeline Threads