FS Factory Wheels

I am selling the factory wheels off my 99 Z-71. If anyone might be interested, drop me a line. I am not looking to make a fortune off them.

So how much do you want, where are they (or are you including shipping) and what condition are they in?
Al

I am in AZ. $300.00 for all four, they are in great condition.