Factory wheels?

I wont say how..lol... but i broke two wheels and blew both tires on my 96 Tacoma. They were factory i THOUGHT... seven spoke alloy Enkei wheels with toyota center caps? Am i wrong? are these after market wheels?

Now i gotta find two of them or replace them with 4 of somthing else.wheel part # ENKEI35952 I have searched this with no luck.

Just venting and asking about wheels, thanks for any help..

Reply to
Steve Grammer

Did you try eBay? I got a set of TRD wheels for my 03 for an excellent price last year.

Reply to
Brad P

Was the truck originally sold in the south? I think the distributor for the five states there, Southeast Toyota, installs some wheels and other parts they've created. (Gulf States Toyota is the other distributor with five Gulf Coast states, and the rest of the U.S. is served by Toyota Motor Sales.)

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton

A web site that may have your wheels is

they carry a huge line of parts including wheels, and their prices are pretty darn good.

Good luck,

hey there