G20 4x4

I have an '87 G20 conversion Van in great shape and an '88 K10 Suburban with terminal cancer.
I was wondering what of the Van 'frame' needs to be removed(if any) to set
it on the shortened K10 'Burban chassis? The van seems to have what appears to be a uni-body style chassis. I don't want a high rider, I am probably gonna run an aggressive all-season tire on it in the 28-30 inch height range. My intension is to make an all year round Van(I am in NW Iowa where 4WD is nearly a must). I also like to get a little ways into the backwoods for camping.
I plan on using the Van rear-end due to the fact that it is wider, I will simply weld on some new spring perches.
I don't mind if the van winds up a little taller than it is now, I am primarily worried that if I mate the Vans 'Frame' to the 'Burban frame, it will be way to high...

I would rather be hated for who I am than be Loved for who I am not!