Heater Fan

Hi there need a little help I have a 1992 Jimmy and my blower for the heater was working I could move it to the right for high to the left for lower but then it stop working there is heat but the fan is not blowing so I bang on the top where the gage is and it started the fan started to blow but now I turn on my vehicle again and I cant seem to get the fan to turn on the fan that blow the hair so I can get heat or Ac but there is heat but not blowing can some one help me please with some ideas Thanks.JR

Reply to
kobs

Bad ground wire to the blower. Look for one that connects to a tab under one of the screws.

Reply to
Steve W.