Help - Astro slider door

Help!! My slider door pretty much fell off, and I'm not sure how to get it back together.
The top and bottom rollers are still in thier tracks, but the centre roller
has popped right out of its tracks, there must be an easy way to put it back, but I dont know it?
Any helpers out there?
email me at thenippleliquor )at( yahoo dot c a , eh.