door sticker fell off

this si a lame question, but the sticker on the inside of my drivers side door is falling off, the one that shows the VIN number etc..what can I properly reattach it with ? TIA

Reply to
marx404

I used two-tube epoxy (the stuff that comes in two separate tubes - you mix them together) to reattach my driver-side rearview mirror. The mirror has since survived multiple trips through the car wash - I imagine that the same stuff will hold the sticker on just fine.

Good luck,

Ted

1996 Black-Gold SC2

marx404 wrote:

Reply to
Ted Wong

3M Trim Adhesive might work.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

thanks, I should add that it split in half, the clear part separated from the white backing, I must use something clear or I wont be able to read the sticker.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

Could you use a piece of the plastic used to laminate paper ID cards?

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart