Rear Slider 91 Pickup

One of the sliding window is missing in my pickup. I would like to know how to R&R a rear window or better yet how to replace the one missing slider glass.

Reply to
issjoe

Its not that expensive... talk to your local glass guy.

Reply to
Noon-Air

Replacement rear sliders cost around $85 off of eBay.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

I'd like to know the steps involved in R&R of the window. I've never done one .

Reply to
issjoe