Here is the low down on my truck

Well the adjuster called me today and here are the offers he made me for my truck..
$11,718.75 - Truck Value he keeps my new tires, and after deduct.
or
$11,187.50 Truck Value I take the tires off and put the old ones back on, after deduct.
bascially he says my tires are worth $500. I paid $780 deal is, even if I keep them i'll have to buy one new tire b/c the one that was hit is damaged..
my thought is that I'll take the tires off and put my old ones back on it and see if he'll pay me another $150 or so for another tire.. which bring it to about $11300 for my truck and I keep the tires..
What do yall think?
Adair

Uhhh, I might just be over-tired, but are they fixing it or totalling it? Your post confused the shit outta me.
Doc

sorry, they are going to total it..
this is a very hard decision.... and I should keep it to myself.. sorry guys..
Adair
wrote in message

Adair,
You need a private appraiser to take a look at the truck and generate an accurrate market value. When they "totalled" my truck, they ran a value based on an 88' C1500 in "Fair" condition with no options. Mine had A/C, SLX trim package and 10,000 worth of add-ons and PERFECT condition. I had it privately appriased which brought the cost of repairs to 85% of the trucks's value (repairs with their market value was 125% of market value) and forced them to "un-total" it.
Keep fighting.
Doc