ME?... Here?... In a 101?... With MY reputation... Oh well.

Morning all

If anyone see a military paintjob 101 radio body with the spare wheel on the front grill today, give us a wave. I'll be trundling down the M1, M42 then M5 to RAF Fairford, coming back on Monday. Something like a 5 hour drive each way, Betty Swallocks or what?

Hope the weather behaves for you Billing and Beltring chaps and chappesses.

All the best

Reply to
Wayne Davies

We had a canoe fun day set to run on Saturday (date set in November 02) We have cancelled it as the lake we use is about 2 miles from fairford And the road it's on has been made a rout to the air show (no chance to get to the lake) The next date we can get the lake is in October !!

Reply to
neil