HP Restore

Hey DOC...
I tried the HP Restore in my 92 S10 Blazer. I've used it with two oil changes. After 570 miles on the second change, the motor now has a tick
when you give it gas. After you \drive it for about 25 miles, it goes away until the motor is cool again.
I never really felt any more horse power gain with the stuff. I spoke with my mechanic and he said he's 100% sure the HP Restore caused a sticky lifter.
Any thoughts?? Should I try some of that Lucas oil treatment? That stuff worked wonders for my tranny.
Just curious...
Thanks!!
LS
The mechanics was right. Can of Lucas oil and the sound is gone. I hate to get rid of him since he was right...oh well..guess I have to since you said so. :)
Lannie

away

tick
stuff
SH^%$ I must have gotten the wrong stuff. I'll go look again.
I have to replace the heater core in in a while, so I will do a radiator flush and motor flush and do it in one weekend. I'll see what happens.
Thanks Doc!

oil
goes
spoke