Hummer H2

HUMMER H2 , FULL OPTIONS, SUSPENSION AIR AUTOMATIQUE, ROUE ARRIERE,4X4, CUIR, CLIM., VITRES EL. ,SIEGES EL. A MEMOIRE, 6 CD AVEC BOSE SYSTEM, ORD.DE BORD, ALARME, 7 PLACES,PARE- BUFFLE! DVD 2 ECRANS
1ere issue SEPT 2004 Cyl(cc) 6000
http://www.mactrader.biz/hummer.html
Add pictures here
βœ–
just another over hyped suburban that was made to look like a hummer. piece of crap if you ask me.

Add pictures here
βœ–
what you say ? a hyped suburban ? :) ... no I think is a hyped byke haha. We sel also dodge suburban but this is a real Hummer. Look wheel the pictures on the web site and stop the beer man :)
mat brady a ιcrit :

Add pictures here
βœ–
Is it similar to this one?