Hummer Posers

Ok Bill, did anyone post this yet.

Too funny, you have to look through the Day1, Day 2 pictures to get a good laugh

Kevin S.

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Russia called....they want their nerds back.

Reply to
N Simpson

Reply to
twaldron

"Kevin S." wrote in news:NxnCc.886$Kk3.33237 @news.uswest.net:

The guy in the sleeveless camo is my new hero.

Reply to
Wired Gargoyle

holy poop -- the sleeveless camo shirt is hilarious -- and their poses are laughricious -- of course, I'm not sober presently, but poop those are funny

Reply to
Paul

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Hilarious, but hey good for them - they're having fun with a new toy. Do they look any more ridiculous than this guy will when he pulls up to the mall?:

I love to hate Hummers because I can't afford one. Oh, that and the fact that they're no match for a modestly lifted old Jeep.

Steve

Kev> Ok Bill, did anyone post this yet.

Reply to
Steve

I wave a jeeps, but give a thumb down to hummers.

Reply to
Paul Calman

Reply to
aGraham

Check out his resume, he needs to be adopted and educated by some of you colorado guys.

Paul Calman

I was trying to save myself from NxnCc.886$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net, but wouldn't let me go...

| Ok Bill, did anyone post this yet. | | Too funny, you have to look through the Day1, Day 2 pictures | to get a good laugh | |

There was a hummer?? The only thing I saw was the Isuzu Rodeo...

Reply to
Joseph P

Looks like they are just "A Couple of Wild and Crazy Guys" in the greatest of the SNL traditions...

-Fred W

...tight pants, camo tee shirts, what's the difference?

Reply to
Fred W.