Jeep vs. H2

Saw this on the Willys tech mail list,

If that don't work fer ya the direct link is

Enjoy :).

H.

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer

Posted here several months ago... Thanks anyway.

Reply to
JimG

Howard Eisenhauer proclaimed:

I've been looking for good online videos of SWB's pulling Hummers out of mud, of the wheel falling off a Hummer, etc. etc. Would appreciate links for the easily amused coworkers.

Reply to
Lon

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Here's the best video we've seen re: the mighty H2 off road:

SoK66

Thanks... anyone else? Surprised Nathan didn't have any obvious ones.

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon

Reply to