I need to make my blinker sound so I can hear it

I need to make the Blinker noise so I can hear it in my 1991 s10 .I did used a new blinker, its louder .but I can only hear it if I stop with the radio off..
Richard Brandstetter snipped-for-privacy@att.net www.weddings-nj.com

Your FLAPS sells electronic flashers that are designed to be heard. Downside is, they cost a bit more.
Dave

Mid 70's Datsuns had a "clacker" that went between the flasher and the socket.
Al
======Richard Brandstetter wrote:

============ Go to a motorycyle parts house and buy a turn signal buzzer, hook it up to the signal relay.
or..... go to any good Electronics Store and buy a "piezzo" buzzer and hook it up the same way.
~:~ marshmonster ~:~
On Tue, 23 May 2006 23:49:48 GMT, "Richard Brandstetter"

You a Canuk? Canadian Tire has a blinker that makes more noise for the hard of hearing. I'm sure other aftermarket suppliers have the same stuff. Heck, you may be able to get one that sounds like Elvis if you look hard enough. - Regards Gordie
Plays "Love Me Tender" at standard volume at JC Whitney Srandard Volum may be
--
Richard Brandstetter
snipped-for-privacy@att.net