blinker question

RE: 98 S70

Where is the turn signal (relay/blinker) located?

Problem just started, sometimes the directionals blink, sometimes they don't at all...my guess, the blinker is on it's way out...

I've removed the radio, and the compartment under the coin holder.. so it must be just behind the hazard flasher..how do you get into there? Am I wrong, is it elsewhere?

thanks!

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie

The relay is built in the hazard switch Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

Thanks Glenn, I had a feeling it was in there somewhere... question, how do you get in there? Radio compartment or storage- I must be missing something!

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie

Just remove the ashtray and you will be able to push the hazard light button assembly in and pull it out through the bottom.

Peete

Reply to
Peete

If you pull out the radio, there's a hole in the bottom of the radio box. Sticking your finger through this hole allows you to dislodge the hazard switch from its mount, then you can easily pull it out and disconnect the wiring.

Reply to
Mike F

Thanks Mike.. that clears things up a bit! I'll get back in there again!

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie