New Truck

I am currently driving a 1991 Chevy 4X4 1/2 ton Pick up. I love driving it, but it gets terrible gas mileage. I'd like to stick with another Chevy pick up, 4 wheel drive if possible, but I'm not sure as to what kind of gas mileage they usually get. I've been looking into the S10's, but want to stick with something big. Any suggestions

-- chevygrrl

View this thread:

Send from

chevygrrl

What do you consider "terrible" gas mileage?

~jp

Reply to
Jon R. Pickens

Unless you get a manual transmission the later model S10's are not that great on milage. I never got over 21 with my 2000 2.2L extended cab 2wd auto. My 2004 5.3L 4x4 extended cab silverado can get 19.5.

Reply to
Eugene Nine

My 2000 Chevy S10 4.3 L 4x4 does 16-17 MPG. Not bad though expensive.

NL Rene

"chevygrrl" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.carstalk.net...

Reply to
René de Jong

David Johnson

'06 Chevy 3500, LT3, Crew Cab, Long Bed, Dually, Duramax HO Diesel, 6 Speed Allison Automatic

18-19 mpg highway 14 or so town But it only has 10,000 miles on it so it isn't broken in yet.

Ron

Reply to
Ron Recer

I have a 03 1500HD Crew Cab Quadrasteer and I got about 12mpg then installed a programmer and now I get about 16mpg hw

-- Amanda Lynn

View this thread:

Send from

Amanda Lynn