Jet performance chips

Tell me about "Jet " brand chips? I have a 95 GMC K1500 with the 350 motor and was wondering about these. Do I need full throttle to feel the effects? High grade gas? Lower
thermostat? Anyone with experience on these have anything to offer? Thanks for the help
--
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be
sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun !! "