Idle jet on Brosol 30/31?

Hi,

Another Brosol 30/31 question! I didn't get any literature with my carb and I was wondering which jet is the idle jet - is it the one nearest to the bowl?

TIA,

--Steve

Reply to
Phatman

Its up high, 8mm brass hex head, near the electric choke element, marked with a "50", "55", or sometimes "955". The center looks like it's plugged with a shiny ball bearing or a brass plug.

Depending on the engine application, you will normally find a

50 or 55.

RT

Reply to
Raymond Lowe

Thanks for that Raymond. I noticed the jet on top (vertically fitted) right next to the intake was blocked so I replaced it with an identical one from the Solex, I'm assuming it should have a hole on the top :-)

--Steve

Reply to
Phatman