K5 Tailgate motor...

Anyone got any good ideas on where I can pick up a new tailgate motor for my 1983 K5, and in turn, how to install the thing.
Any help I can get I would greatly appreciate.
Brent 1983 K5 350, 4WD San Diego
I mean the tailgate window motor....
Thanks

my
haha...I was just about to do a search for a tailgate motor, I thought I was missing out on something :-)
-- ---------------------------------------------------------------- Ed Murray Certified Locksmith My Enthusiast's Website: http://www.crooked-ridez.com

for

LMC or the Stealer(dealer)

my

for
Autozone can special order it. A quick check on their website came up with part number 42-20, lifetime warranty, $42.99 with a $30 core.
As for installing it.......I watched my dad do the one on the '85 K5 once, and I remember he pulled the panel off the inside of the tailgate (the metal one screwed to it), then took out the glass by somehow wiggling it around, then got to the motor.
Good luck....
Jeremy