Anyone got any ideas about.......

What the juddering in deceleration could be, really as this bloke is only semi literate I don't actually know what he means?

I'm after it as a tower for the caravan for the Oct Unofficial !!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

Sometimes I even piss myself off!!!

;~)

Nige

Reply to
Nige

On or around Sun, 18 Sep 2005 17:57:50 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

he seems to be saying it's the front prop UJ. If so, easy enough to fix, especially with the right tools (big engineer's vice is the most relevant)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Thast sort of what I thought, seems a good deal for what I know he wants for it. Had a lot of work done & a working towbar too!!

Should be able to fit a patio heater into the boot too!! Might be a bit nippy come October!! ;~)

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

"Nige" wrote in a the message

just for a minute I had visions of Richard Hamster (TopGear) dropping a caravan from a tower the link spoiled the illusion Derek (who would like to see a caravan jumped over a line of nissan micras preferably pulled by something very very heavy say an Oshkosh

)

Reply to
Derek

On or around Sun, 18 Sep 2005 19:48:47 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

it. Had a lot of work done &

come October!! ;~)

what we really want is one of those potbellied stove things, then after running the barbie you tip the hot stuff into the stove and use it as a basis for a fire.

Reply to
Austin Shackles