Looking for truck gauges / WTB

1990 GMC Jimmy full size.
Want to find the following gauges:
Water Temp - Electric would be nice, because I'd like two sending units. (one for the tranny)
Oil Pressure - Mechanical Ammeter Voltage Vacuum Fuel/Air (optional).
I would like them to; A: All match each other. B: Have 270 degree's of sweep. C: Would like to put 4 of the gauges IN the dash, where the OEM gauges are. So I believe this means they would have to be 2" or 2 1/4" (correct me if I'm wrong. D: Like the "classic" look. E: Cheap is nice...
Been looking at all the shops since I've had a FS truck - and been looking online for a few weeks, haven't found anything that caught my eye. If you have any URLs or pictures, I'd appreciate it.
~KJ~
www.jegs.com
| 1990 GMC Jimmy full size. | | Want to find the following gauges: | | Water Temp - Electric would be nice, because I'd like two sending units. | (one for the tranny) | Oil Pressure - Mechanical | Ammeter | Voltage | Vacuum | Fuel/Air (optional). | | I would like them to; | A: All match each other. | B: Have 270 degree's of sweep. | C: Would like to put 4 of the gauges IN the dash, where the OEM gauges are. | So I believe this means they would have to be 2" or 2 1/4" (correct me if | I'm wrong. | D: Like the "classic" look. | E: Cheap is nice... | | Been looking at all the shops since I've had a FS truck - and been looking | online for a few weeks, haven't found anything that caught my eye. If you | have any URLs or pictures, I'd appreciate it. | | ~KJ~ | |
KJ wrote:

working and you miss the warning of the engine overheating you will regret it. Buy decent ones even if they do cost more.
http://www.westach.com/products.htm
The most promising gauges I have found thus far:
Here is a parts break down:
Fuel/Air - Gauge: 2C5-56 $46.30 Sensor: 712-OS3 $99.90 Vacuum - Gauge: K2C4-3 $46.30 Sensor: N/A Water/Autotranny/Oil temperature Gauge: 2C4-7 $46.30 Sensor: 399S1 $21.80(x3) Voltage - Gauge: 2C5 $46.30 Sensor: N/A Ammeter - Gauge: 2C6-15 $46.30 The shunt 387-3A $34.30 Oil Pressure - Gauge 2C8 $46.30 Sensor: 387-80V2-C $46.30 Light kits 186 are $4.60 each. You'll need one for each gauge. The above gauges are black face white lettering. Some of them have built-in idiot lights.
The way I would want it set up only costs about $507.70!!! What an AWESOME DEAL!!!! /cries I want to spend more like 100 bux. I'm sure all you pay for when you get a gauge that is $40ea instead of $20.00 for 4 is a different name and the cool indiglo. These are aircraft quality gauges (can't tell, no P/N's on page) from what I understand - I DON'T think I need that kind of "dependability" even though they look real nice....
Please help.
~KJ~