New member

Just subscribed, looks like what I was searching for! One quick question...anybody know where to find RPO codes for 1988 Chevy 4X4? I am trying to verify the rear end gear ratio. Thanks

Reply to
beesbo

Inside the glove box???

Reply to
genius

Sorry, my question was not clear. I found the codes in the glovebox. What do they mean? Is there a decoder somewhere? Does anybody offer the ability to get a copy of the original window sticker by using the VIN?

Reply to
beesbo

Have you tried Googling 'GM RPO codes?'

Reply to