NEW MEMBER

I HAVE A 1999 HONDA ACCORD AT I ADDED A EXHAUST SYSTEM AT THIS PLACE CALLED PERFORMANCE CONCEPTS.OH! BY THE WAY I LIVE IN THE MURFREESBORO,TN AREA.ANY WAY IT IS THE SOUND I WANTED NOT TO LOUD.

Reply to
dynoman

IN THE TOYOTA GROUP YOU SCREAMED YOU HAD A SUPRA. SO WHICH IS IT? A SUPRA OR AN ACCORD?

AND WHERE"S THE SOUND SYSTEM YOU SAID THEY'D "GIVE" ME IN THE TOYOTA GROUP? I'M WAITING!

Reply to
Hachiroku

EXPECT A CALL TOMORROW!

Tel: (615) 890-9755

Reply to
Hachiroku

=?iso-2022-jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= wrote in news:6seYh.2412$KB1.734@trndny09:

WHAT DID YOU SAY? MY EARS ARE RINGING! WHAT?

Reply to
Tegger

=?iso-2022-jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= wrote in news:LweYh.3742$YI1.775@trndny04:

Expect a brick through your front window one day...

Reply to
Tegger

Me? Or Performance Concepts? They need to *FIND* me first!

Reply to
Hachiroku

LOL! I was just trying to point out that, aside from being a Spammer, the OP is an idiot to boot...

Demonstrating Absurdity by being Absurd! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

=?iso-2022-jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= wrote in news:d5MYh.94$YW4.10@trndny06:

Performance Concepts, of course. I want to throw a LOUD brick through their front window, and maybe through all the other windows as well.

Reply to
Tegger

Nah, let's just look for the putz that posted this.

A couple years ago in the Toy group there was a guy that posted, clearly, an ad for a Scion dealer not far from here. That was 2005, right after the tCs came out, and he made it clear it was an ad.

I called him in 2006 and talked to him, but just didn't have time to connect.

In September, I remembered his ad, drove out there, and although he was gone, the exact car I wanted (a 2005, BTW) was sitting there waiting for me.

I don't mind if they make it CLEAR it's an ad, but this bullshit Doofus pulled in a few groups needs to be 'remedied'. ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku