Noisy Fuel Pump

I have a 98 1/2 ton and I just had the fuel pump replaced and it's still loud as hell, any tips on how to shut it up or do I have to live with it?

There is sometimes a 'sleeve' that goes around the pump it self that muffles the sound. I don't know of anything that stops the sound other than unplugging it...lol