OBD2/ABS Software recommendations?

I redid my head gaskets on my 99 Suburban. I now can't get the thing to run correctly, not able to set the Cam Retard Offset. I have an Innova 3130, but it doesn't read that setting. I then got an interface to read the data
off my laptop instead, but the included software also doesn't read that setting. I also need to read the ASB codes on my 2007 Prius. Any suggestions on software for this?
Michael Dobony wrote:

Unless you buy dealer grade software you won't find any of the items you need.
For around $1,500.00 - $1,800.00 you could get a Genisys and do everything you want plus a LOT more. Ebay # 260987306224 would do the trick
--
Steve W.

Have a look at this thread: <https://www.scantool.net/forum/index.php?topic717.0
Cheers