OBD2 PC Interface

Hi Can anyone recommend a good OBD2 PC interface, and software??

Thanks

Reply to
Paul Aspinall

Hi,

We sell a range of OBD2 tools, however I would recommend the Peake Research handheld tool - unless you have a particular requirement to use a PC-based interface.

The Peake tool retrieves factory codes and has a manual to look them up, as well as the generic P0 codes which are retrieved by most generic OBD2 readers.

If you are looking for a generic reader be careful if you have a diesel BMW as most will not be compatible (inc. ours). Diesel vehicles were only required to be compliant from 2004 on.

I hope that this helps.

Gareth UKOBD

Reply to
UKOBD

ProScan 4.0A - now does BMW specific codes..

Impressive tool for a great price.

Reply to
admin