OT: Name Change

Please no flaming responses, I'm only changing my displayed handle so I'm not misquoted due to the ever increasing amount of people using nospam as a handle. I've used it for at least 4 years and now every time a turn around
another person is using it. For those that care and those that don't, I'm changing my handle that shows up in the from column from nospam to "el Diablo". I've picked that because it's what I have pin stripped on my bikes gas tank.
Big news flash huh?
Brian
Add pictures here
‚úĖ