94 Volvo 940 Turbo responses....!!!

What an impassioned group of Volvo owners! 5 responses in only a few hours, and nearly every response was very detailed and all supporting the 940T. I thank you ALL for your responses and fantastic sharing of knowledge. All of my questions were answered beyond my expectations...I guess I'll call this guy and see if we can work out some kind of deal. Thanks again, and Happy Holidays!

JBeechcraft

Reply to
JBeechcraft

Yes they are! And as it turns out you are looking at one of the best cars (among many) Volvo made. Best of luck with the 940! Peach of a car.

Reply to
Robert

yep...i'll vouch for that...find a good one...sink some $ into it...and you can have a fast, nice handeling volvo for < 5k....in my opinion, its a better drive than my "old" s80.... espec. if you consider "bang for the $$ buck" .... volvo still has some work to do on their "newer" cars....

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^