OT: Trying To Sell On eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category3652&item $75606379 &ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category3701&item $75607558
&ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category3675&item $75610394 &ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categorya64&item $75620546& ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryg83&item $75628524& ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT
Sorry for the spam.
~KJ/TLGM
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

Well, you could at least give people without broadband a hint as to what your selling so they don't have to wait for a useless page to download.
Uhm, Chevrolet vehicle parts? What does broad band have to do with it? I am currently on a 24KBS connection right now, same as I used to edit those pages.
~KJ/TLGM
says...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category3652&item $75606379
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category3701&item $75607558
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category3675&item $75610394
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categorya64&item $75620546&
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryg83&item $75628524&
Is your internet connection THAT SLOW??
I've still got dialup and the pages load in no time at all... good lord I didn't think it was that big of a deal. If you're worried about not wasting time, then you shouldn't be on usenet in the first place!
Tony
says...

Shitty phone lines in the area.

Uhm? Who are you talking to? Because I don't care about the speed... just the whiners...

~KJ/TLGM
Flame Suit On!

The cap for the Blazer is now "removed" from the truck. It is still sitting on the truck, but no bolts to pull...
The seat for the blazer has been removed. A better picture will shortly be up on eGay.
The S10 needless to say has more stuff in it now.
~TLGM/KJ