The Burma Shave Ebay way to sell

Mark

65 Cruiser
Mark Anderson

Keeps people from swiping his pic's ...

"Mark Anders>

Jeff Rice

I love it. I wonder where he got the wheel well moldings? A rare accessory?

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"

Barry

.I have one almost like that body style in the barn but it's a commander sedanet. And I bought this Parkview wagon. I was admiring the one on E-Bay. My wife walks in an said you are going to have to make up your mind which one you are going to fix up. I'm like both 56's but am thinking the wagon would be more fun to drive.

Reply to
studeluver

I think you would be better off doing the wagon, Carl. Not only more fun to drive, but they are becoming more sought after, also.

Reply to
Dave's Place