OT: --WTB: Beta PLayer

I have a bunch of old Beta III tapes I need to transfer to DVD. My player died. Does anyone have an old player that I can buy? Shipping will be to Iowa.
Thanks!
LS
I have an old original Sony bate machine, I'm getting ready to part with, email me and I'll look up the model number. Shipping may cost $$$ as I'm in Canada.
Snow...

I replied via email. Let me know if you got it. Been having email issues lately!
Thanks!
LS