Part

75G5 !#1253637 BUZZ-GR.9.765 Buzzer
I have this new parts that was purchased many years ago and did not need it. I am offering this for: make a reasonable offer. I am not sure if this
offering is acceptable in this newsgroup. If not please do not slam me with nasty messages, disregard.
NO-Spam

So, what are you trying to sell?
Part # is listed and described> It is a buzzer of some kind.