205 GR

I have an old (1990) Peugeot 205 GR. There are two small square lights under the petrol gauge on the dashboard. Could someone tell me what they mean? I never noticed them until one of them flashed when I started the car a few days ago. Thanks.

Reply to
arino

Hi,

One orange is for worn pads, the other (red) is for water level in expansion tank. RTM.

Regards,

-- G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Thanks, it was the red one!!!

Reply to
arino

Hi,

Lucky you, my sensor failed (pretty common), but I used to check levels once per week :-)

Regards,

-- G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T