New parts

As I have mentioned in other posts I have an 89 sundance 2.2 that spun the #1 rod bearing. I do not have the title to the car and it is sitting on our old property and must be disposed of soon. I was hoping someone in this newsgroup might have a need for some of the various new parts on the car. The ones I can think of right off hand are a rebuilt non-lockup A413 transaxle from Orielly auto parts with less than 5000 miles on it most of which was a road trip from Iowa to Florida, Both half shafts that were changed after we got back from florida, A marshall engines rebuilt cylinder head with about 3 miles on it that has threaded oil gallery plugs , fuel pump, and probably others. I am not looking to reclaim much money out of the car but we did pay $500 for the new head and obviously did not have a chance to drive the car before the bearing went so that money was wasted. I feel it would be a shame to let the car go to the crusher with so many dollars worth of new parts on it. I hope this post does not violate any rules of this newsgroup.

Reply to
Daniel Armstrong

It would help to know where this car is. Is it in the United States? This newsgroup is worldwide.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

The car is located in Cincinnati, Iowa, United States

Reply to
Daniel Armstrong