Ping Steve (remote entry)

We got the remotes and my book doesn't show a panel for the remote (or any other) relay under the dash.. (95 blazer) Is it the section between the parking brake and the steering column with 4
bolts, 2 front & 2 rear? thanks, mac
mac davis wrote:

It will be behind the trim panel on the left side near the parking brake pedal. The entire panel comes out to get to the unit.
--
Steve W.