programming pcm

I'm looking at the Diablosport predator programmer. I notice it locks to one vehicle. I have 2 2000 chevy trucks. Is there a workaround or a method where
this module can be used on both without reverting one to the stock programming? It seems nuts that I have to pay $400 per truck.
Also, where is the best place to get this device? It seems like they all are asking the same money.