questions about a '92 1500 @ 360k km's

Im looking around at adding a "new" truck to the family currently I have found a 92 1500 extended cab (this is a must) with 360,000 km's on it, just
wondering what I should be watching out for or looking for IF I go to see the truck? What sort of drivetrain problems could this have with that high km's?
Snow...
my '93 silverado is less than 2k shy of rolling the 360k mark and it runs like a dream. the 350 in it purrs like a kitten and has never let me down yet.
wrote:

----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below ----------------------------------------------------- http://users.eastlink.ca/~mikemcneil/index.htm
Thanks,, any items I should look closely at on the drive train, suspension etc?
Snow

what's the history on the transmision ?

To my knowledge there's never been an issue with it. The gentleman selling it says its never had a hitch, and has been mostly sitting that past 2 yrs (been the 3rd vehicle so not much use).
Snow...

to problems to speak of there and the suspension has been lowered on mine 3" front and 4" rear