Re: 2003 Trailblazer Temp Sensor, online wire diagram

Not for free. Alldata has them for $25/year, I haven't tried them yet but some others say the quality of their scans isn't great.

Greetings, > > I was wondering if anyone knows where they put the temp sensor in the > 2003 Trailblazers? I think it should be under the front bumper, > however, I can see no cable or sensor block. > on another note, > Is there any place that has on-line wire diagrams? > > Thanks in advance, > > Markus
Reply to
Me

jones.family,

Thanks for the reply, I kinda thought it would go in the front grill area, just about any else would be hot because of the engine.

Thanks aga>Here ya go.

Reply to
Markus