Re: 2003 Trailblazer Temp Sensor, online wire diagram

Not for free. Alldata has them for $25/year, I haven't tried them yet but some others say the quality of their scans isn't great.

jones.family,
Thanks for the reply, I kinda thought it would go in the front grill area, just about any else would be hot because of the engine.
Thanks again,
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 03:04:01 GMT, "jones.family"