Re: 99 Blazer transmission slip

Brian,

I worked for GMC many years. I have never heard of a trans slip on deceleration. How can a trans slip on deceleration? Not in my book.

A trans slip would be, when the rpm's go high and your vehicle is not accelerating as it should.

This is why you have not received a response in this group.

Please describe the what you are experiencing. Perhaps you might get a response then. Give details.

GMdude

Reply to
GMdude