Re: Is GMC Gremlin insane?

Page 2 of 2
Very good, I like that attitude. I you want to be the different kid on the block then I suggest build a Dana 80 front diff. I saw an writeup on one guy
that did just that. He had D80's front and rear in his Chevy. Cool thing is, there's never been a factory made D80 front diff.
I suggest make something that there isn't a hundred of out there already. THEN you're set for severe duty.

you might want to look through; www.ck5.com www.offroadunlimeted.com www.offroaddesign.com
There are a billion others, and if any of those are 404 then you should be able to find them with no hassle through www.ck5.com....
GMC Gremlin BUILT not BOUGHT