Re: misfire???????

Try putting the old Ignition module back in. I never had any luck with after market ones, its worth a shot. Remove the K&N filter too. Replace one at a time tho to see which one it is.
BTW its possible to get lean miss-fire, if the mixture is too lean. (read: free flowing intake)
Cheers

I hate replacement platinum tipped plugs. They foul too easy on the older motors...UNLESS it is factory and the ignition system is tuned to have them.

Eightupman wrote:

    I dis-like Platinum tipped spark plugs. I dis-like Bosch spark plugs also. I use 4 brands of spark plugs: AC-Delco, Autolite, Accel & Champion.
    AC-Delco's for MOST Stock GM Vehicals. Autolite's in Fords. Accel & Champions in Modified Vehicals.
    If a car came from the maker with platinum or platinum tipped spark plugs, I replace them with standard core & tipped spark plugs. I do aviod the screw on terminal cap spark plugs. Charles